Nov 14, 2006

Exciting Scrapping News

Elemental Scraps has gotten really busy in the last few months, we've added quite a few more ct members and lots of designers. We've changed our challenge format to echo the way scrapmommies was run, with their approval of course. I miss Scrapmommies, it was fun there. Anyway, we've grown alot and Joedee our owner has been super busy to say the least. She has decided to designate some of her duties out to us to lighten her load and she picked me for CT coordinator, to which I of course agreed! Basically I'm just someone that the other ct members can go to with questions or concerns as well as a few other things. It makes me feel great to know that they trust me with this. :)

Here's a new LO I did yesterday I thought I'd share. I've been slacking in the scrapping deptartment lately. :(

My nephew Adam on his ride home from the hospital at 5 days old. Journalling reads: "After an extra couple of days in the hospital with a possible infection, you finally got to go home. Oct 22 , 5 days old"

Amanda Rockwell's All Boy kit, Metal Charm by EvaK Designs.

0 comments: