Sep 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad, and other ramblings

I know I'm a few days late but just wanted to wish my dad a Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoyed your trip for supper in Regina. LOL I didn't realize you guys enjoyed travelling so much! ;)

Fall is here!!!!! Well almost anyway. For a change we get to see Hayley off for her first day of 7th grade tomorrow, Yaaaa new pictures. :) While going to the park this morning and uptown this afternoon I saw three moms I haven't seen all summer so that was nice. Step 2 is starting up next week and I couldn't look forward to that more. Daelyn asks me every morning "where we going mom?" Ughhh!! If I say "nowhere" she gets mad, so I say "somewhere" and she thinks it's a surprise. lol I guess she got so used to going to V-town to see the Grandparents these last two weeks.

Well our plans to go to Minot totally fell through this summer. With screwed up holidays and a big event down there booking up all the rooms when we could go, we just couldn't make it happen. Scott is looking forward to a couple football games in the city this month and has decided to join his buddy in a nearby town playing rec hockey. I'm so excited for him to get back into that as he didn't get to do anything the last few years in our old town. So that's one night a week, and I'm hoping to start Pilates again soon. It's a little more costly but I'd like to do it 2 of the three sessions this winter. Hayley has expressed interest in Piano lessons so we'll look at that as well. Looks like we might be getting a life! ;)

Oh ya and Daelyn's bathing suits came last week and they couldn't be cuter! I might have to adjust the straps a bit or maybe she'll have grown come December. Either way I'm happy with my little purchase. And Hayley got her E-bay purchase as well, her iPod charger that is. Now she doesn't have to worry about travelling and charging her iPod. lol That is a BIG concern you know!

OK I have a moment so I'm off to scrap the Elemental Scraps first blog challenge. :)

0 comments: