So now that the weather is actually decent, we try to get out walking every day. Sometimes it's just Daelyn and I during the early afternoon, most times it's all of us in the early evening. Today, being Survivor Thursday, I decided to take Daelyn out after lunch. We played outside in the leaves for a while and made some ghosties to hang in the trees (pics to come later). Our neighbors dog, who is very friendly came over as she usually does for a play as well. She loves playing fetch with balls or frisbees or whatever you can find. So after some play time we got the stroller out and started on our journey. Well Jesse must have thought it was a nice day for a walk to and she came with us the whole way. She's never tied up and just wanders around visiting or sits on her deck during the day. Super nice dog, don't you think?

Okay here are some more LO's I did this past week. I'm not sure when but anyway...
This one, was a fun one I threw together for a challenge at ES. It was a
lyrical challenge to use the theme song from Growing Pains. I thought this was kinda cute, she just got up from a nap and wasn't very happy... unusual for her. (notice, it's from last year!)
Credits
And here's one I did of Nephew Adam's first Halloween. I've been wanting to scrap this.... well since last Hallween and now that all the new Halloween kits are out I jumped at it! It's for a challenge to use White Space. Isn't he just the cutest? Can't wait to see what this years costume is!
Credit
0 comments:
Post a Comment