I'm so excited!!!!! I re-found a designer that used to be at Elemental Scraps and was instantly reminded of how much I like her products. I remember being sad when she left but that is the way things go in Digiland. Well after the New Year I got brave and sent her a quick message asking if she had any CT spots open either for full time or guest. She said her CT is maxed out for full time but she'd love to have me on as a guest. Her name is Dede Smith and she is known for her Digi BearZ and other TearZ animals. They are so unique and sooo cute, you can check them out on her blog
here. I start my guest month with her in February and I can't wait.
She has this totally cute Emergency CrewZ mini kit that I'm so anxious to work with and have the perfect picture (or two, LOL) for it!

And this one caught my eye immediately for obvious reasons. LOL We went outside on the hill at the Church down the street so I took my camera in hopes to get some good snow pics.
0 comments:
Post a Comment