I was told about this book from a friend and fellow "Mountie's Wife" in town here and when asked if I wanted to borrow it I accepted. I'm not usually one to get into these kind of books and maybe even make a point to stay away from them but this one intrigued me. It was written by a Members wife and she talks about her experiences along their journey. They started the RCMP life back in the 60's and she writes about their moves, their friends, and the trials and tribulations of this kind of life. I'm just starting into it and am enjoying it so far. Although things aren't quite the same anymore I can really relate to a lot of what she's saying. If you're a "Mountie Wife" or know someone who is, I recommend you check out this book!
One of my summer shows that I like to watch is "So you think you can dance" I'm a sucker for reality shows and I like seeing the dancing in this one. I was watching this week and I saw these particular dance and just loved it. I think these two people, Katee and Twitch, are awesome and hope they stay until the end. In this dance she's an ex girlfriend, I believe, that is having troubles letting go. LOL












1 comments:
I am SO into that show! They are all good, but I am rooting for Courtney.
Post a Comment