Yes I realize that the show has ended and Joshua was the winner but I just had to share this one last (maybe) routine. I heard this song the other day and loved it. I remembered that I had heard it on the show but didn't remember the dance. Of course I Youtubed it and found that it caught my eye and ear when it first aired. I think it's so emotional when he takes his hand of her chest and she is just crushed. It's such a nice routine.
Not much in the mood for blogging lately. I've been taking lots of day to day pictures just not up to posting them for some reason. Maybe I've plastered to many already... We had company this past weekend and enjoyed visiting with friends. The Hayl-ster will be back soon so we'll have back to school photos and all that junk to show in a couple of weeks. Our anniversary is coming up this weekend and I'm hoping to get a dinner and a movie this year. *crossfingers* Whatever happens, happens... we'll see.
Night all!
Aug 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment