Yaaaaa!!!! For the first time ever both girls are at "school" WooHoo!!!!! Today is Daelyn's first day of Preschool and I'm not sure which of us was more excited. It was Teddy Bear picnic day so even Ducky got to attend! I dropped her off and as she knew some of the other kids she went off to play and was fine. I gave her a hug told her I'd pick her up in a couple of hours and left. Easy Peasy! I then got the mail, dropped a book off at the library, got a few groceries, went to another store, all in the first half hour. Now I'm home with a coffee watching the view and enjoying the peace. I only have a half hour left but that's okay. I'm excited to hear about how it all went. The phone rang a few minutes ago and as I walked to get it I was praying it wasn't the preschool calling for some reason... and it wasn't! Phew!!!
Anyway, you know of course there are some pictures to show both days. :)
Here's Hayley going into Grade 8!


Daelyn this morning, first day of Preschool!

These two are a bit blurry, I guess I need to work on my sporadic shots. Dang!


1 comments:
I love that bridge one--it's so hard to watch them grow up, isn't it?
Post a Comment