Yes it's Wednesday, Preschool Wednesday. Can you smell the coffee and hear the silence? Hmmmm.....
Reality show junkie, that's what I've become. For some reason I'd rather watch people going through some sort of compitition or challenge, than some fake family or social circle that is quite unlike my life. I don't need to see what I don't have.
On of the more common ones I enjoy is Dancing with the Stars, my favourites being Lance and Lacy. I love Lacy! I watched her on So You Think You Can Dance last season, as well as her brother Benji on the same show the season prior. She is a super dancer and I love her funky constumes/themes and modern songs. Rocco was eliminated last night and while he wasn't that talented the songs he had to dance to really sucked as well. Here's my favourite from Lance and Lacy:
Some others that I'm currently watching are Amazing Race, Survivor (of course, I haven't missed a season yet)America's Next Top Model, SYTYCD Canada, and a new one I came across last night called Groomer Has it. It's a competition for Dog groomers, how cool is that? Well if you like that kind of thing that is. I just went to find you all a link and found out that what I saw was an old season and found out who won. Argh!!! Oh well. I do also like America's Toughest jobs where they have to work on all these different jobs and of course someone gets eliminated each week. The winner at the end wins the combined yearly salery of all the jobs they've done. So far I've seen them work on Oil rigs, Crab boats, Bridge Crews, do Gold Digging and Logging. There have been more but being on Fridays I don't catch it every week.
In real reality though... LOL.... Did I mention I'm in a bowling league? Yes I am! I'm a regular and Scott's a spare, it's on Wednesday nights which is tonight. Yaaaa!!! It's later in the evening as well, so it gives us time to get Daelyn to bed, then big sister stays home (if Scott's bowling that is) for at least one night a week. It's so much fun to just go out with friends again and no kids. As a team in relation to the other teams we live up to our name, "The Gutter Ballers" LOL But it's fun!
We voted yesterday and I hope all of you others did as well! Hayley was into watching the results last night as well,(well after she got home at 9 anyway) watching the Conservatives get farther and farther ahead. Unfortunately we didn't get a majority gov't like I'm sure they wanted but oh well, it was better than the last time.
On our way home for Thanksgiving last weekend we stopped at the Meandher Pumpkin Patch to check it out. It is run by friends/old coworkers of ours and we thought it would be fun. It was a blast. There was a small bale maze, a large bale maze/pyramid, mini train to ride, large hayride, little animal farm, Spook Barn, Zipline, Duck race (which we had a blast doing) where you buy a little duck for a buck and race it down these troughs by pumping water with the old style hand pump, as well as many other things. They also have a little store with books and fall baking, a produce barn with pumpkins and gords etc, and a canteen with hotdogs, hamburgers, coffee etc. I think next year we'll have to come and plan a whole afternoon there, not just an hour! I was definitly pissy when I realized I left my camera memory card back at home and wasn't able to get our Family photo done. We ran into an old school friend who took a pic so I'm hoping she sends it out and is okay.
Alright my time is up, I better start making my way to pick up Daelyn... *sigh*
Oct 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Oh, hey! I think we'd enjoy each others' company...I watch a lot of the same shows!
Post a Comment