Nov 8, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Ok I finally got them up here. There were too many to post so I just put them into a Shutterfly slide show for you. There are captions at the bottom as well. Edited - Ok well there were captions and now they seemed to have dissappeared. I'll explain the change in costume, it was so nice out Daelyn wanted to wear her princess dress so we changed it up. She wore Barney three times that week already so we got our use out of it that's for sure. It might be a while before we can get away without big winter jackets again! :)

ETA: Ok so I changed it up again, I thought maybe a visible slide show here would be nice. :)



On a side note, I can see how many visitors I get in a day to my blog. At first I was flattered by the results then I realized what was going on. Below is last weeks summery. Now look at all those people! WOW! Well you know who they are? Neither do I but most of them are looking at my Henna post, the one that went bad and I had the allergy too. Yup They're Googling that, and my photo (of my henna) and blog addy comes up. Now let me ask, how many of my family and friends are actually stopping in??? With Facebook being the more popular hangout and often results in more photo comments, the fate of my blog is questionable right now...

0 comments: