Jan 23, 2009

Needing a new blog header / Card Creation

My blog header is so old, it's almost new again. I was going to change it but now realize that if I just wait another couple months it will be appropriate! LOL

I wanted to post a photo of a card I made for an online friend of mine. She's having her third baby, well she had him a couple weeks ago now, but anyway. Our group of girls (the Chicago group) all wrote out our personal greeting to her, and emailed it to me. I digitally scrapped them into small 2x3 photos, and put them together to form this lovely card. I actually went out and bought a ring to hold it all together, and some ribbon to fancy it up a bit. It took me longer to think of what to do then to actually do it. I was going to do a little board album but that assembly scared me. hehe Anyway I'm pretty proud of my little creation and she was happy with it so that was the main thing. I hope my paper scrapping / card making friends and family are impressed! LOL ;)


0 comments: