"That ain't no Etch A Sketch, (as she's shaking the positive pregnancy test, as if to remove the pretty pink plus sign.) This is one doodle that can't be undid home skillet." -you can see this in the Juno video on my sidebar.
Yup I'm pregnant. I'm sure most of you have heard on Facebook already but I thought I'd share the news for my scrapping friends as well. I haven't posted in a while as I just haven't felt up to it. I haven't felt as bad as I did with Daelyn (throwing up and nauseous all the time) but I haven't felt great either. I'm tired all the time, all day every day. Indigestion, peeing lots, nausea if I don't eat so I eat all the time, and a few other unmentionable fun things that come along with it. I'm 12 weeks now and super excited to have finally reached that point. We don't get to go back to the dr. until 14 weeks so my next (or rather 1st real) appt. isn't until May 1st. I'll be so excited then and will finally feel like this is real! The girls know, and are pretty excited about it. Hayley is thrilled that we told her we'd build a room in the basement for her, we figured she'd like that part of it. LOL Daelyn figures we should call the new baby Mattie, but I told her that name is pretty much taken. (Our dog's name is Mattie) LOL
So I'll try to be better at posting updates in this department, and I've even got a few scrapping pages to post as well. I'll get those up shortly.
Apr 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
YAY!!! So happy for you June!
Can't wait to see you again at baby group and congratulate you in person.
It's so nice to know a lot of mom's who will more or less be on maternity leave the same time as me!!!
Post a Comment