Elemental Scraps is back! Woo Hoo, the owner has come back from some family issues and is ready to devote some much needed time to the site. They're doing a designer call and I'm hoping a CT call sometime soon too. They finally put a limit on the daily uploads so we won't have one person putting anymore than 5 LO's up at a time. There were a few times where one person would upload about 7 or 8 layouts at once. That pushes all the rest of ours off the front meaning they don't get seen or commented on... and that sucks!
Another scrapping site that I was frequenting, called Scrapmommies is rumoured to be closing! I am shocked. There are so many of these sites out there though that I'm not surprised, I just wish it wasn't one that I go to. :)
Aug 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment