These are all the rage now. Templates, Cheat sheets, Layered sketches, whatever they're called they are wonderful! They're not just a sketch but you can actually use them to cut out papers into shapes that you may not normally be able to. My first experience of these was a freebie given out at a crop at Scrapmommies, by Tracy Reed. So easy to use and a great way to get out of a slump or rut. Then my home site, Elemental Scraps put up a couple 12x12's as a freebie for everyone.
You can see it here, but you do have to be a registered member to get it. Then today I came across this blog by
Marcie Reckinger that had a couple more. I know there are more out there, it's just a matter of finding them!
Here's a LO I made with one by Victorial Feemster at Elemental scraps.
Kit is called Shining Star by Lauren Grier available at Elemental Scraps or Digital Freebies. Font is FG Freja.
1 comments:
I love this LO you did with the layered template! They are a lot of fun to use, aren't they?
Post a Comment