While I was there I came across a site that has really cool photo actions. I of course had to try something right away and came up with this LO:
Kit is called Garden Tea by Victoria Feemster at Elemental Scraps, Background paper by myself using a grunge overlay by Bannerwoman at Digital Freebies.I love how the picture looks all broken up into small pictures that have been placed on the paper, somewhat haphazardly. I'd love to take credit for that which looks like a tedious task but I can't. You can look here for this and other great photoshop actions.
Well since I, along with all the others CT, received my pink slip from Digital Freebies I've been thinking about who I like to scrap for. I got my guts up and approached Lauren Grier about being on her CT. You can check out her blog in the list on the right. I have scrapped with almost all of her kits as she used to design for Elemental Scraps as well. She graciously took me on and I am now part of the Lauren Grier Digital Freebie CT. Some of you (those non scrappers out there) may not understand my excitement, but it would be like being on contract with your favourite car dealer and you get to drive all your favourite vehicles, brand new, for free just to "advertise" them. Make a little more sence? Anyway, I'm pretty excited about it.











