Some more sad news on the Digiscrapping front. I'm on a creative team at Digital Freebies, and the whole lot of us got our pink slips last night. It seems as though they are canning the site ct's and letting the designers get their own. That way no designer is favoured over another and it's up to them how they handle it. Understandable, yet sad as I really enjoyed the variety of the different designers and not being limited to just one or two. But that seems to be the way things are going now. On the other side Elemental Scraps has just taken on a ton of new designers that I'm excited to start scrapping for and our challenges have really taken off! Come check them out!
I've done a couple new pages lately that I thought I'd show off. First is my sad attempt at Freestyle. If you're not sure what that is look here. It's not very easy when your brain wants to keep the lines straight! I did this for the Try This! Challenge at ES. Kit is called True Desire by Faith True available at Elemental Scraps and the fonts are Ma Sexy and FG Adrian.
The journalling reads:
"Daelyn you have always been a good traveller...until now. You were one week old whe we took our first trip to the city, and as long as you were changed and fed every two hours you were happy. That day we got the oil changed in the car, took Mattie to the Groomers, and had supper at uncle Brian's and auntie Joyces. We were gone for almost 12 hour, you slept almost the whole time. Now we're lucky if we can get an hour!"

This one I just love, It's a quick page that was handed out at an Elemental Scraps chat. It's made from a charity kit for Susan, called In My Dreams, designed by Victoria Feemster and Faith True. Also for a lyrics challenge at ES. (Font is called FG Tina)

For all you family members out there if you want to comment on anything feel free! I know your out there. :)












0 comments:
Post a Comment