Dec 31, 2006
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.... OK that's enough!
We've gotten at least a foot of snow in the last three days. Or at least that's what it feels like. Scott has to go away, and it snows like crazy of course. I don't know what's worse, shovelling because you don't have a snow blower, or shovelling because you don't know how to use the snow blower you do have! I've shovelled three times in the last three days and each time I look at that hunk of metal in the corner of the garage and debate if I should try it or not. I've so much as pulled it into the middle of the garage and read the instructions on it but that's it. I've watched Scott fiddle with it for at least a half an hour before he uses it or just shuts if off and puts it away, so I really wasn't sure about it. Anyway here's a pic of the after math. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment