I have a Digital Rebel in my hands, almost literally (it's sitting on the computer desk) and I could buy it but I'm not going to. *sigh* It's a second had EOS 300D for a good price and the owner let me take it for a test drive. It's a beautiful camera in like new condition and takes just as beautiful pictures. But I realized something in the hour or so that I've had it... because it is a SLR (single lens reflex) it doesn't do video. So when we don't have a video camera I really would hate to lose that function in my digital camera. It also has a very large body to it and would be cumbersome to carry around, sometimes I think my Fuji is to big. I have total manual function in my own camera that I don't use so I'm not sure what makes me think having this "new" one would make me switch over to manual more. I really need to re-learn all that jargan I was taught in my stint with a photographer way back in high school. Maybe I'll use my b-day money to buy the new zoom lens I've wanted for a while. This has been a major realization for me today...
Here are some pics with the Digital Rebel, unedited:



If you look closely you can see me in the last one! Haha!
0 comments:
Post a Comment