
And here's another one I did a few days ago but didn't post until yesterday. I've been holding onto these photos since last year I realized. I'm glad I got them scrapped!!!

Well Mattie had her yearly vet appointment on Thursday and she hasn't been herself since. We had to have the blood test for heart worm and they shaved her leg a little bit this time. The past years at our other vet, they didn't worry about the blood test, not sure if that was a good thing or not. This place was pretty adamant we have it done and before June 1st as well, then if we miss giving her pill on the first of the month from now until Nov. she needs to have it done again. :0 Never heard that one before! She also got her shots updated with two needles in the hip but neither of those seemed to bug her. It's all about this little shaved spot on her leg, it must be itchy and sore. She won't go for walks (would rather ride in the storage part of the stroller) and moped around between the bed and the couch during the day. I hope it passes and she gets her energy back soon!












0 comments:
Post a Comment