I quit my position as the Elemental Scraps creative team leader, and the whole team for that matter. I have been at that site for over 2 years, and CT leader for over half of that time. The site was sold without warning and the new owner Angie Kovacs (who is making some great changes) has decided to really throw things up in the air. My position was increased in duties, to which I was already slacking on, so I felt it was time to retire and let someone else take over. I will definitly miss it there and I wish Angie and the site great success!! :) Also a big thanks to Joedee (the previous owner) for taking me on and keeping me around as long as she did, it was fun!
Cindy I, where are you!?!?!?
Dec 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment