As much as I'm not into winter, I'm not into summer either. I know... hard to please. It was super hot today so I actually agreed to bring out the sprinkler for some water fun. The girl was happy to play and run around in it, whilst I took some pictures for her album. We also had to try on the new bathing suit for this years swimming season, I think it's two cute!! The bottoms might be a little big but we can fix that with a stitch or two. After the play, we sat in the sun room and had a little snack and cold drink before heading inside to the nice cool air conditioning.
I'm a 3o something year old stay at home mom of three. I have two kids: a 6.5 year old daughter, a nearly 2 year old baby boy, and I'm a step mom to my 16 year old step daughter. I've been married for coming 11 years now to a most wonderful husband whom I love and adore, he is my rock. This blog is about our life, the kids, my hobbies (photography, digital scrapbooking) and all the interesting.... or not so interesting things going on here at home. It's just my little place on the web to share for friends and family. Thanks for looking!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment