Everything went really well, and I'm so relieved! I drank about half the water required of me and was full almost instantly with almost a 45 minute drive left to go. When I got there I was about ready to explode! LOL They got me in pretty quickly and after a few minutes of her looking she asked me if I have felt baby moving. I said yes, wondering why she was asking, as if something was wrong and the baby wasn't moving now. (always thinking the worst right?!?) Well then she said, "I don't know if I can do this, this baby is moving way to much!" *phew!* So she told me to empty my bladder almost completely (ya like that is easy to do) but it did make me feel much better and after that, baby cooperated nicely. She worked away at the pictures and measurements and then after about 10/15 minutes or so she was done and let Scott come in for a "viewing" She showed us everything but the "money shot". It kind of made me realize I do want to know the gender but yet I still don't want to, kwim? Anyway... It was great to see our little one moving around in there, kicking and moving his/her feet, opening and closing his/her mouth taking big gulps of fluid. It was the best day I've had in a LONG time! Scott was so taken by it and I think it's finally real for him now. We got 8 pics to bring home and show the girls, they were pretty taken with the little one too. She said I'm measuring a bit bigger but only by a few days, so my date according to the u/s is October 29th, but it's not enough to make me change it in my mind.

1 comments:
How exciting Jae!! I miss those times! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment