Jun 8, 2010

We have a tooth! and other big changes...

These are his 6 months pics because I'm kinda a couple weeks behind but that's okay.



7 Months has been quite the milestone for our Big Mack. Yesterday I noticed while he was eating his green beans, yup he likes green beans, that he had two little white spots on his bottom gums. The dots were connected and his fussyness of the day now had a reason. So today, while eating his carrots, a fav so far, I saw that one had indeed poked through. Yippee!! The other one right beside it is pretty close and will probably show up tomorrow or the next day. So sad to loose that gummy grin as my baby is growing up. :(

He's also staying awake longer during the day and we've worked out of one of the three naps he used to have. This is probably the biggest challenge for me, but I'm working on it. Getting used to it that is. As I mentioned before he's eating more foods now, along with those two I mentioned he's also eating squash, and sweet potatoes so far. I think I'm going to try to make some fruits soon to change things up, although I was just informed at his check up today from the public health nurse I can do meats now too. That's something that's changed since I last did this whole baby food thing.

We had his 6 month check up today, (just a tad late) and he's doing awesome! He's 20lbs now, and I feel every pound of that during the day, and he's in the 75% for height and weight. So he's all good, and hitting all his milestones accordingly. He got his needles today so between those and the teeth he's had a rough day. Here's hoping for a good nights sleep..... notice I said hoping!?!?!?

0 comments: