So my Dr. had arrainged for me to have a head CT scan done for my headaches. The hospital sent out a letter with me scheduled in for March 1st, which I thought was pretty fast concidering the usual wait time. Then they phoned this afternoon and said they had a cancellation tomorrow and wanted to know if I could come in. So I said sure! This way I know one of the grandma's should be able to keep Daelyn for me, as opposed to me going on the original date when I'm back at home. The only thing I don't like about this whole thing is that I have to fast after 2pm until the test at 6. Yikes! That's my peak eating time so this will be interesting! I'll have to have a big lunch!!
Oh ya....
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Feb 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment