Feb 7, 2007

Just stuff

Survivor starts tomorrow!!!!! Yaaa!!!! I was totally unprepared for it to start again already. Usually I'm counting down the days until the new season starts but this time I am pleasently surprised. Scott and I have watched every season so far and almost ever episode of those seasons. Of course we've missed some.... but not many. lol

Well I haven't done to many LO's recently... well non actually since the race ended. I'm still in mourning. hehe

Went to Pilates class tonight and we did a band class. No not with musical instruments like I'm used to but that lovely rubber band thing you see in the exercise section of Walmart all the time. What a great muscle work out that is! So far, a lot of our class has been central muscles but tonight she got us working our arms and more of our thighs and legs. It was challenging! And my roll ups are getting better, Woo Hoo. (That's where you sit with your legs out in front of you and lie down without putting your arms/hands down, then roll yourself back up to sitting, again with no arms or hands touching) My goal is to go that almost effortlessly. :)

Here's a pic of our back entry way before we moved in and as it is after today.

Ok well the NEW Blogger is, yet again, not letting me post pictures. So I'll try again tomorrow. :(

0 comments: