That's right my baby is 2. Oh how time flies when you're having fun. I wish we could be home and planning a party for this weekend but that will have to wait. It's fun this morning teaching Daelyn to say "I'm 2" when asked how old she is. She's catching on, but still slips up. I bought her one of those little cow flash lights that moos and gave it to her in a gift bag this morning but for some reason she's scared of it and won't even take it out of the bag. We've showed her what it is and she still won't pull it out. So there is sits, in the bag, waiting to be played with. Silly Girl! Oh well...
So our bathroom is almost done now, we're just waiting for Bathfitters to come. Scott told me they were to come last so I gave them lots of time and booked them for March 5th. Now that everything else is done (in that room) that's what we're waiting on. We can still use the bathroom, so that's ok, but if we could've got them in earlier we could've had the party on the 6th. Oh well, "coulda, shoulda, woulda" if I could only see the future!
I say "Oh well" alot don't I? LOL
Why does it have to snow on the day I'm travelling????
Feb 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment