May 22, 2007

Did you vote?

I almost forgot, but after supper all three of us went down to the school. Daelyn was excited to go vote, "we're going voting dad!" she'd say. I'm sure that melted his heart, the politican he's becoming! So I hope everyone voted that was supposed to, as long as you voted for the right guy! lol

So my favourite dancers won Dancing with the Stars tonight. I was all for Apolo and Julianne almost from the beginning and was hoping they'd take the trophy. I voted online for them last night and I think that's what did it. HA hahahahahaha

Big Brother is starting up soon, and Hell's Kitchen! I'm so excited, my summer shows are starting!!! I know, looser get a life! But hey I'm still trying to get used to this living in civilization thing. ;)

Well I've got 2 Layouts on the go and I finished this one the other day. Everything I used was made by a friend of mine, Cindy Irvine at Elemental Scraps! Take a look.


Congrats go to these two as well, they just had a little girl!!!

0 comments: