
Credits Seen Here
Well Scott's gone for another week of courses. I don't mind the alone-ness until probably the third night or so, but this time grandma is coming out to visit for a couple of days. That will take the edge off for sure, lol and I won't miss Pilates either! WooHoo!!
Today we had lots of visiters. Early this afternoon Scott's Auntie M, Uncle D, and Cousin T. from home stopped by to say "hi" as they were in town for a baseball tourney. If Scott wasn't packing to go we would've gone and watched for a while. Then after he left his other Aunt B. and Cousin K. (from the other side) were in town for a baby shower, so they stopped in to say "hi" as well. It was very nice to see everyone and we appreciate them taking the time to stop. :) It's nice to be in a town where people can say they were actually "in the neighbourhood" lol
Yesterday was a nice day, a little cool but not the snow and or rain as predicted. We went for a bikeride up to the Lakeshore restaurant for lunch. We haven't been there before and it was interesting. We got there around 1pm to avoid the rush, and we needn't have worried... it was empty. We ordered and then started coloring. lol A few minutes later the cook came out and asked Scott what was usually in the Chicken Wrap he ordered as she's never made one before. :o I asked Scott if it was on the menu and he said yes! Too funny!!! He said in the end it was really good so that's a bonus! Then after supper we went for a walk and Daelyn got to play at the playground for a little bit. She's even doing the big slide these days! *eyeroll* She's a bit of a scaredy cat like her momma! LOL Today Daelyn and I went out for a walk after supper as it was beautiful out! I love this kind of weather.
OK I'm off to "youtube" more stuff on Rosie and Elizabeth! LOLOLOL












0 comments:
Post a Comment