Well I've been taking the camera out a little bit more lately, I had been on a slump I think, and got some leaf pictures. We bought a leaf blower/sucker/mulcher thing a couple of weekends ago and after blowing the leaves into a nice big pile I took the oppurtunity for some pictures. This machine has been a godsend with all of our big oak trees, but we have yet to finish the job. *blush* Hopefully this weekend we can get them all cleaned up!
Notice our neighbors perfectly groomed yard. hehe




We also carved our pumpkings Tuesday night. The girls had one each and then the man and I shared one I guess. They also had little mini pumpkins that they colored with markers that we got from the Meander Pumpkin Patch at Thanksgiving. Daelyn actually enjoyed doing them this year and wasn't scared of the faces on them. We can even sit them facing out on the counter this year. LOL Yaaaa! Sometimes I think she should be going as a Chicken for Halloween! ;)
Missy even helped clean them out this year.


Hayley picked out her pattern, and from here on in he will be known as "George"... don't ask, I don't know. LOL


The Scary trio all together. Dads pumpkin on the left, Daelyn's in the middle, then George. :) Cute isn't he? LOL

I'll post some of the Halloween parties when I get them all organized, probably after tomorrow's big trick or treat. :)












2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I wanna carve a pumpkin now!
Go ahead Lili! LOL You do have pumpkins there right? Maybe you'll be a trend setter. hehe
Post a Comment