Oct 25, 2006

Forgot to mention...

what happened with my taxes and the Government. If you remember, they has asked me to send in all my receipts for the medical expenses we claimed last year. It was a large amountt because of, first and formost Scott's Laser Eye Surgery, then of course there was all the Pre and Postnatal Dr's appointments being more than so many KM's away from home. Anyway, I sent it all in and received a letter back a couple days ago. It said:

"We have completed our review of the return mentioned above. Based on the documentation you submitted, no admustment is necessary."

YAHOO!!!!!

So that's done and I won. Not like there was really any winning or losing to be done, I just had to justify what I claimed but who cares! Take that Canada Governement!!!

Anyway It seems as though I've been tagged again. Paula May from Elemental Scraps got me the other day, so I guess I should get on that and answer all those questions. :)

0 comments: