OK Here are my answers for Lauren and Paula May's Tag:
These are the rules to play blogtag:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 friends and list them.
Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!
I'm finding this hard because I didn't think I did anything wierd but here we go:
1. I'd rather talk online than on the phone. It's just so much easier and less uncomfortable, and when you have a toddler screaming they can't hear it. :)
2. I love reading Medical Thrillers, that's almost all I read.
3. I'm addicted to most reality tv shows.
4. My dog and my husband are having a secret affair. LOL Not really but I think he loves her more than the rest of us. :)
5. I love the "For Dummies" Books. I have 8 of them so far but I'm always looking for more. "Blogger For Dummies" for example, Does anyone know if there is such a thing yet, because I will buy it!!
I'm only gonna tag these girls cause I don't think they have been yet:
Sandy
Jen
Missy
Oct 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment