Congratulations Brian and Joyce, Welcome here baby Adam!
Daelyn and I went to moms group today and had a great time. She played with the other kids and I got to visit with the other moms. They are quite nice and I will miss that time when we move. After we hit Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet, (Daelyn loves the pasta) we got some stuff at Walmart then groceries and hit the road home. We were home early today and Daelyn went right to sleep. Yaaa! But what I won't miss is the long grocery trips, how fun it will be to get groceries in a matter of half an hour or so. :)
On the scrapping front, Elemental Scraps has started the next round of challenges. If you haven't stopped by to see them you should. The more you do, the more links you get for the mega kit, and this rounds is awesome! Click on them if you want a close up view, and this round goes until October 31st.












0 comments:
Post a Comment