The TV is always on at our house, and out of the blue came on this music video with clips from Grey's Anatomy. Oh my gosh, If you haven't seen it you really must. I could have cried all over again for Lizzy. I found it on Youtube so you can take a peak at it.
This is for Season Three - The one I was talking about
and this is for Season Two - pretty good to
There is another commercial that I'm not sure has aired yet but I've seen it on Ellen Degeneras and The View now and I just love it. It's by Dove and it shows what a person goes through as a model starting with what they really look like and ended with the finishing photo. It shows the girl getting her make up on, her hair done, the right lighting and positioning for the photo and then the retouching of the photo. It really shows that these beautiful models you see in the magazines aren't real or lifelike, but rather almost fictional images. Check it out here!
Didn't do any scrapping yesterday even though I had some time. Just not into it as much these days. *Gasp* I know! I guess I'm having a bit of creative block or a lul. Maybe once I get some pics of my new nephew Adam I'll be inspired again. :)
Oct 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
Hi Jae! Wow, that Dove commerical is really shocking, that woman looked nothing like the finished product!
I "tagged" you on my blog, so I hope you can play along!
http://myscrappinlife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment