Jan 17, 2007

Amazing Digiscrapping Race challenge #5

I forgot to post this after I did it, so better late then never I guess. The challenge this round was to do a LO of your favourite book, or a loved ones favourite book. So here's mine and the journalling is written below in case you can't read it. :)



Journalling reads:
"If you were to ask me right now what my favourite book was, I probably couldn’t answer you. I don’t know if this one is my favourite, or just the one that has touched my heart the most. The author is a class mate right from Kindergarten to grade twelve, and I was surprised to find out that she wrote this book last year. I was very excited when my mom gave it to me for Christmas.


It is the story of her childhood and what it was like to grow up with a brother with severe mental and physical dissabilities. I never knew what her family went threw and what all it took to look after him. I amazed at her strength and ability even after this wonderful friend, confidant and brother, passed on.


Thank you Kim for opening my eyes."

Credits:
Pajamas 4 Love, a charity kit available at ELemental Scraps: Faith True, Sherry Tierney,Michelle Underwood, Jannylynn,
Note Paper is from Elemental Scraps Challenge kit: Candy Corn Carnival - Victoria Feemster
Font: Pea Amy*Rica Script
Spiral Bound effect: PanosFX

0 comments: