Jan 26, 2007

Race Challenge #8 and some New LO's

Wow I just realized I've blogged every day this week! Yikes, I guess I have alot to say. Hmmmm.....

So Race challenge #8 was posted yesterday, and to my luck, sorry Sandy, it was another road block. Since I did the first one it was my partners turn, and I'm glad. The challenge this time was to make something digitally that you would use to decorate your house. So a craft of some sort. Well one other girl raised a good question, "what if you don't have a printer" and that's what I was thinking. I mean Sandy and I do as well, but we don't use it for printing as the ink would be way to expensive. So the challenge hostess said to take a picture of something you already have made or take a LO you've printed previously and put it in a frame and take a picture of it. Then post the picture to prove you did it. Well Sandy and I aren't really into the paper crafts even if it is with digital art, so she took a picture of the Christmas card she did and Colton's Valentine card she made that are currently up in her house. Wierd challenge! One lady took a photo of the calendar they had made up previously, another took a picture of her scrapbook on her livingroom coffee table, another did just what she suggested a put a LO on the fridge and took a pic of it. So if you want to take a look at the others, here is the thread they are all being posted at. Only two more to go! :(

So here are a couple of my latest LO's not for the race.

This one is so cute! It was for a challenge to use a photo as background paper, but the trick was to blend it so that it had the look of the texture. Another one for my Dominican Republic -06 Album. Interestingly enough these two are in Cuba right now!

Credits:
Beachy Keen, a colab kit by the girls at ScrapDish:
Robin Cabana, Corinne Silke, Jeanne Baechtold, Rachel Dickson
Font: Pea Alesa

This one is what is going to be my February Desktop. I love these templates and find I have come to rely on them to keep on top of things. It gets filled as the month goes on and more things come up. Can you tell I was surfing the holiday pics? LOL


Credits:
Love Grows by Sherry Tierney - Elemental Scraps
Calendar Template by Victoria Feemster - Elemental Scraps
Pink Bow by - Niki (not sure of last name)
Fonts: SF Heather, LainiedaySF

0 comments: