So Daelyn and I went to the Baby steps program this morning for kids 1-4. It's a new program and it was good. It was something that was lacking for this age of kids I thinkg. So there were all ages of kids, some just over the one mark and then a couple Daelyn's age, and then 5 or so that were 3 or 4. It started with songs and rhymes, then a craft, a snack, play time so the parents could talk about stuff, another activity, more songs and then home time. A lot of the songs were what we learned in Gladstone at Mother Goose so that was good. We even did the "Pick Bananas" Song. She had fun, but is so not interested in sitting in a group for very long. There was another little boy that's her age that she played with the most. Sorry Colton. :( A couple of the moms were from the Library group as well, so that's good. I still can't believe there is no "play group" anywhere, you know somewhere they can just play without structure. Our group in Portage was like that, and I miss it, it's more of a break for mom is all. :)
Here's her craft. A winter tree with popcorn snow. :)












0 comments:
Post a Comment