Jul 4, 2007

Back to normal..

Yes things are getting back to normal now as we've been home for a full day and everyone is recovering from a very busy weekend. We had a semi non busy day on Monday when most of the relatives had left and activities were over so that was nice. I got to see one of my best friends from high school, which was great. I hadn't seen her in a couple of years, her almost 5 year old girl was 2 the last time I saw her! So anyway it's back to house cleaning and laundry today. We did take some time for a little trip to the beach, Daelyn is really enjoying hanging out in the water playing with her pails and shovels this year.

And on the scrapping front, we've got a whole set of new challenges at ES and this wonderful free kit for just doing three of them.
(Seems as though blogger hates me again, so I have to use photobucket for my pics. Sorry for those that can't see them)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments: