This first one is from the Homecoming weekend and a few pics of what we did. I wasn't in a big picture taking mood that weekend so I missed out on some stuff unfortunately. For this one I used a colab kit available at ES called Thrift Store Donations.

This one is a fun one that I played around with for a while. A friend of mine suggested doing the pic all Greta Garbo like and ater figuring out what she meant this is what I came up with. Sepia conversion and I added a lens flare for effect. Then I tried to scrap it kind of vintage or old style, witch is totally unlike me. But in the end I think it looks like most of the others ones I do. LOL

This one I just finished yesterday and just love it. I used a mask from Shandy Vogt at ES for the picture treatment and the kit is called Carla from Claudia Campbell also at ES. I took this pic on the Rebel I played with last month.

(See my ES gallery for all detailed credits)












0 comments:
Post a Comment