Aug 23, 2007

Two more LO's???

Wow, I'm getting a few done this week! I guess when Hayley's not here and the computer isn't split three ways I have more time. I also have been inspired by the pics I've been able to get this summer.

Here's a cute one from the Parade in V-town last weekend.

I used the Elemental Scraps Mega Kit this month called Desert Horizons, along with a template by my friend Cindy Irvine. She even included the doodle frame and the staples in her template, pretty good deal!

And here's one from our Apple Picking:

This one has a few different things on it but the template is a rectangle one from Hummie's Blog - FREE! LOVE IT!! See here for full credits.

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awww...I see my name! Always makes me feel warm fuzzies....what a fabulous layout! even if it were with a template, you took the template and created a masterpiece, complete with a bunch of great journaling down there at the bottom!