Aug 14, 2007

New LO's

Okay so I managed to get a couple scrapped in the last few days. I don't know why but I haven't had scrapping mojo in a long time and it's killing me! lol Anyway I saw this kit in the store at ES and thought of Hayley instantly. I had these pics to scrap so I put this first one together, with the help of a template by Johanna Berry in the sketch challenge. The kit is called Bounce by Melissa Bennett, check it out!



These are couple of old pictures that I hadn't gotten to yet and this kit was in the Mega Grab Bag at ES for August. It's also in the store by Leah Nicole called Cabana Breeze. The sparkly alpha is by Jannylynn, cute huh? Oh and the template is a freebie on Hummies blog. She's awesome and has a whole section for rectangle scrappers like me.

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I've already commented on the bottom one, but the top one is very nice too...I like it when the photos are big and that element to the side draws the eye right to the photos where it should be!