Mar 5, 2008

Belated B-day and my last DeDe LO :)

The weather on the day of Daelyn's birthday party wasn't exactly great and Grandma and Granpa E decided it wasn't a good idea to be on the road that day so they came out to see the birthday girl last weekend instead.  It was a nice visit and they all probably enjoyed the quieter time to play anyways.  So here's a couple of pictures of her gifts from them and Aunti Jen. Thanks to you both for the great gifts!!

Here is Daelyn coloring with her new Color Wonder markers and book, on her new art tray, and wearing her new Ballerina/princess dress up outfit. This is the first time she's really "played dress up" and she loves the Magic Wand!!


Here she is on her new chair from Auntie Jen and having a snack! It's a handy little thing, and she uses it almost everywhere. She'll put it on a stool and watch the fish, she'll sit in front of the tv on the floor with it, she sit on it on the couch for stories. BUT I did have to draw the line when she wanted to take it in the car for story time at the library! LOL  Oh and I see she is still wearing the ballerina slippers.  hehe



Ok so here it is, my last LO for DeDe Smith! I'm so sad to be finished on her CT but I really enjoyed my guest month with her and was super happy to get even that. Her kits got my scrapping mojo going again and gave my LO's a new flair, and I'm so thankfull to her for letting me do that. For my last one I used her Nippity 1 and Nippity 2 and here is a preview of one of them. I pulled a couple things from the second one but it's similiar.



The three of us started out to shovel the driveway but once I finished my half, I left these two to finish up theirs. LOL When they came in we had a nice hot chocolate to warm up with. I love Daelyn's "Yum" face. hehe


0 comments: