Mar 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!

We're had supper at my folks last night and the girls and my nephew enjoyed an Egg Hunt set up by Aunti Joyce! Hayley's was more of a treasure hunt with clues to find and it had her all over the house and even into the "car house". LOL She loved it! Thanks Aunti J.

Today we're at my inlaws for a visit and supper gathering. Daelyn found the Easter Bunny came here as well and was pretty happy about that! It's fun this year as she actually knows and understands what the egg thing is all about. Hayley is a little past the bunny aspect now but still enjoys the benefits of the hunt. LOL

Okay I've found a video moment that I thought was just hillarious. If you are an Ellen fan and watch it during the day then you probably saw this but if not I just had to post it. Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zht20zzqlJI

For some reason I can't embed the video so please check out the clip. :)

2 comments:

Penelope said...

Hi June! Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was a pleasant surprise :) Sounds like you had a great Easter!! :) The Ellen thing was hilarious!!

Anyways, stop by anytime just beware sometimes it gets a little intense around my blog....I use it to vent a lot. LOL!!!

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodess....that Ellen video is hilarious! I hadn't seen that yet...glad you had a nice holiday and thanks for the laugh.