*knock on wood*
Scott went back to work today, and other than Hayley not having school today all was back to normal. Daelyn and I went to play/coffee group and had a blast, I am loving talking to all these other women and letting Daelyn play with the other kids, it's great!


Scott went back to work today, and other than Hayley not having school today all was back to normal. Daelyn and I went to play/coffee group and had a blast, I am loving talking to all these other women and letting Daelyn play with the other kids, it's great!
Okay so I got myself all caught up on the previous seasons of LOST last summer and was all excited for it to start again in Feb! If I'd only known they would recap the whole bloody series, I wouldn't have wasted the time, but regardless it was entertaining! So I'm not entirely thrilled with the way this season is going so far. So many flash forwards, and weird things happening that I'm not sure it's holding my interest. Don't get me wrong, I still watch it and look forward to it every week but it's just ... different. I would love to sit down and watch the series all at once as a movie as the questions they leave you with are so frustrating week by week. Like what the heck was Desmonds time travel stuff all for? And did Kate steal Claire's baby Aaron or is he her own baby?
I'm working on my last LO for Dede with her Tearz Bears and after that I will be done my time with her Creative Team. So Sad! :( But meanwhile I still had my ES ones to do so I put these ones together and then I realized I hadn't posted yet. Geez, where have I been? They are all for our Jamaica album, so even though you've likely seen the photos, I thought I'd post the finished LO's anyway.
Me and my Mother in Law at our first breakfast at the resort. I really like this photo so I wanted to do something special with it.
(Using "Little Dreamer" by Janosh Designs @ Elemental Scraps)

This was a fun one to do, kind of an ode to my favourite drink the "Miami Vice". Oh so delishous! If anyone wants to buy me the Magic Bullett Blender so we can easiely make this drink here at home I would love you for ever! I know, I know we have a blender but Scott keeps it at work to make his protein shakes and he doesn't think it does ice very well anyway.
(Using mostly "You are my sunshine" by Sweet digiscraps @ Elemental Scraps)

I just love this one! It was a picture taken of both girls actually by my Brother In Law but I felt the need to have a nice one of just Hayley. Sorry Daelyn! LOL So I did this up special for her as I thought she looked very pretty here with her hair all done up in braids. :)













0 comments:
Post a Comment