May 6, 2008

Desktop and Restoration

I received an old photo album from a 2nd cousin twice removed or something like that a few months back and I found a great photo to try to restore.  I knew it would be a challenge but something that would help me and my skills.  I've posted it on my Memories Restored blog if you want to take a peak.

Well it seems as though I left my desktop sitting on "March" all through April.  Woops...  So I figured before we got too into May I better update it. :)


I used the collab kit that My Scrapbook Art was giving away on National Scrapbooking Day.  It was a fun kit with really pretty blues, greens and oranges.  And I thought the birds was a nice kick in the fac.... er touch considering.  ;)

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have never done these, but recently there was a thread in my forum and I enjoyed seeing how they work....if I ever have time, I need to do this!