Jun 26, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

don't know when I'll be back again. Yes yes okay I'll be back on Sunday.  I can't believe it's actually here, the time to pack up and go on my girls weekend to Chicago!  I didn't sleep very well last night and woke up with a bit of a headache, and that's no surprise.  I'm sure it's nerves getting the better of me as this will be my first flight alone.  I just want to get to the O'Hare airport where I'm meeting up with my friend who's arriving conveniently at the same time I am.  Hopefully that won't be too difficult.  LOL  We'll split a cab to the hotel where we'll meet up with everyone else.  Unfortunately I discovered last night that I'm not receiving text messages from anyone other than the phone company.  :(  How irritating is that!  I wasn't planning to use my phone much down there but it would have been nice.  When I called Rogers last night the tech guy tried but couldn't figure it out and was going to send my problem to the next level and they'd get back to me in 24 or so hours.  Ya well that's not going to work.  Anyway, I'll manage.  If you need to get a hold of me for any reason this weekend, you can call the house and Scott has my number.  Although I can't imagine anyone would, I just have to say that so I feel important.  LOL ;)

Have a great weekend and I can't wait to post again hopefully with some great photos!!

0 comments: