Jun 15, 2008

NKOTB are back baby!!!

LOL  Yup!  You've probably heard already but the fab 5 are back and on tour again with their new album.  I just stumbled across a video from their new album... and well, I'm kinda disappointed but not really surprised.  It's not bad although the song is still kinda teeny bopperish and the boy band dancing at the end is quite old now and not at all "cool".  I guess they will have a new audience but if they are trying to capture the now 30 something generation from before, I'm not sure they're going to.   I know a few people in the States that have concert tickets and I can't say if I had opportunity to go that I'd turn it down either.  My fave guy was Donnie back in the day but dang.... Jordan sure aged nicely!  ;)  Anyway here is their new song and video titled, Summertime.


0 comments: