Mar 3, 2007

Almost done! And a sad sad story...

Yes we are almost done our house renos! I'm back at home and the living room and two bedrooms are almost complete. The shelves in the closet and the closet doors aren't finished but that can come later. The point is we can live upstairs in some sence of order again! I can emagine how lonely Scott must've been these two weeks with only the odd late working carpenter and plumber to chat with. Daelyn's still sick with her cold and seems to have a nasty cough so hopefully that won't develop into anything more serious. The fever she had hasn't come back so I emagine that bug has passed. Sorry Lyn, Daelyn was sick Sunday and Monday with a fever and spent most of those days either cuddled up with mom or grandma or slept. She hasn't been much fun this last week, but I don't know if she's not feeling well or if it's the fact that she's now 2! LOL

So on my way home yesterday I got some sad news. Because of this storm we had there were many accident in the last few days. One of which was a car with two people that hit a semi, and the people were from Altona,(where we used to live) 33 and 40 years old. Scott phoned a friend that's there and we found out it was someone that I used to work with and his fiance! They don't really know what happened, but it seems as though on their way to work in another town, they lost control and swirved passenger side first into the semi. So I'm hoping to attend the funeral sometime next week, just not sure when. It's just sad to think he's not around anymore, and his son has lost his father. :( Miss you Brent!

0 comments: