Mar 30, 2007

OK this is way to funny!

I'm on the phone with the Govt, because I have not received my Child Card Benifits since I submitted my change of address in early Jan. She looks me up and I tell her my new one, She says, "not in the system", I tell her my previous one, "not in the system" I tell her the one before that, "no not there either" Then she asks me who my employer was in 2004, so I tell her. Then she says she has us at our current box number in MORRIS??????? I said, "No we've never lived in Morris" So basically it was FUBR and the mail and checks they've sent me we returned. NO KIDDING! So anyway, she's sending out my two checks for Jan and Feb and we sent it up for direct deposit from now on. Duh!!!

0 comments: