Mar 13, 2007

blah blah, blah, It's Tuesday. What to say about Tuesday?

Not much going on today. The Kitchen people are here again for the final touch ups on the cupboards. They had to put on one of the cabinet doors, because the original was the wrong size, as well as put filler strips beside the dishwasher, a chair rail behind the island, and replace the backing on the island. It wasn't quite the right color and kind of looked like finished plywood. So after this the kitchen should be complete!!!

I got paint for the entry way today so we'll be able to prime it and paint it this week. The color is called Tiramasu, and it's kind of a light chocolaty color. Just a bit darker than the kitchen. Then we'll get the closet doors up and it'll be done to! I filled some more holes in the trim this morning and cleaned some of the window screens out. Next time we'll have to remember to remove those before mudding and sanding. Not like there will be a next time. LOL

We've decided we're doing the kitchen in a Coffee theme. I found a great hand towel at walmart that works wonderfully, and I've got my eye on some prints on ebay that will be good on the wall opposite the table.

0 comments: