Well I must say, this spring has probaby been the best one for me yet. For some reason I feel more energized and rejuvinated than most springs. It probably has something to do with the new clean house that we have and wanting to keep everything clean. I could clean the bathroom sink faucet 10 times a day if I wanted because for some reason I want it spotless. We've been going outside every evening for walks enjoying the fresh air, excersice, and family time together. It's been wonderful having Scott on a 9-5 type of work schedule, where we all know what to expect in the day.
I woke up this morning and went to go shower and I saw these two out my bathroom window. I ran to get the camera and took these pics, although not great through the dirty outside window and screen.


I hear it's supposed to get cold again, but lets hope not!
0 comments:
Post a Comment