My LO of Hannah got featured in the goDigitalScrapbooking.com Newsletter this month. :)Yipee!!
Ok I keep hearing about this ACDSee program around the scrapping world and wondered what it was. So I clicked on an add and downloaded the trial version. IT'S AMAZING! If you have alot of photos or are a digiscrapper and have alot of PNG and JPG files you will love this. It is so easy to view and organanize your files, moving them around or cleaning them up! There is some time needed to cataloge things, so I'm not sure about that but I'll see how my trial goes. It's only a week so there's not alot of time to try out all it's features, but so far I really like it. This might be something to ask for come birthday time! ;)
Mar 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment